The Environmental Markets desk will offer brokerage, transaction services, advisory and select merchant banking services to the institutional "green" markets and clean energy sector globally. In addition to matching buyers and sellers of traded credits the desk will focus on customized strategies to satisfy exposure to mandatory greenhouse gas regulation and fulfillment of corporate sustainability mandates coupled with thematic access to climate change investments. Combined expertise executing transactions, trading markets and extensive global relationship base would position the firm to offer the industry's best trade execution.
Climate Change Services:
- Capital sourcing for project finance
- Hedge strategy execution
- Environmental markets analysis and outlook
- Investment screening and feasibility assessment
- Project documentation consulting
- Technology advice and strategic planning
- Corporate sustainability strategy development
- Regulatory and policy consulting
- Integrated greenhouse gas and energy management solutions
- Assessment of corporate exposure, rankings with various climate friendly indexes
All in all, an integrated set of services to bring environmental commodities to market and help clients manage their energy and environmental risks worldwide.